The Emergency Exit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harassment - an extra-judicial corrections system

Go down

Harassment - an extra-judicial corrections system Empty Harassment - an extra-judicial corrections system

Post  X-Hentric Mon May 11, 2009 10:42 am

Maybe I have some kind of "persecution complex". Whyjob once suggested that when I self-destruct, I begin to suspect people are conspiring against me; and yet, in these times, people do get "set up" --- and stories are invented to bring people trouble. Has it become so commonplace that those doing the harassing can't even recognize that they are harassing you? In other words, has "ganging up" become encouraged by those who manage the masses? Are these the signs of the formative stages of a global dictatorship that wants to control every square inch of the planet?

I am trying to come up with strategies to deal with what tek was discussing at whywork.org/forum in a thread called So what now? The admin there (who may have been demonized by now) gave some good advice: Be vigilant.

yougetajob made a great observation: "The really crazy part is that most of this kind of behaviour has been legalized by the patriot act."

Nat suggests, "Laugh, cry, shout, or shrug, -- do whatever you have to do because you are only human and you can only take so many utterly backward assaults. "

We call it "an extra-judicial corrections system." It's a large group dedicated to "ridding the community of undesirables." Evil or Very Mad

There is a pamphlet called ORGANIZED STALKING: A TARGET'S VIEW which seems to be a good place to start.

The world needs to know that some citizens are experiencing Hell on Earth which uses highly developed tactics, specifically developed so that observers will think the target is only complaining about “life's normal breaks.”

The Mental Health System Makes Things Even Worse: Complaints will bring the full weight of the mental health system down on the target.

"Organized stalking", in the current-day sense, is surveillance and harassment of a designated target by stalkers who are members of groups, which are networked throughout the industrialized nations of the world.

The majority of targets are not high profile people, or people with very sensitive knowledge of government secrets or corporate misdeeds. Under the FBI's COINTELPRO ("counterintelligence") programs against activists in the 1960s, those who were targeted by FBI harassers were activists, for example, the Black Panthers.

I wonder if churches and the like are places where such groups are likely to spawn.

At this point in time, we have no detailed information about the supervisor and above levels of the harassment organization which we can prove in court. The incredibly seamless coordination of harassment groups from one town to the next, up to internationally, shows that there definitely are supervisors, and many levels above them. The fact that every single official repeats the same reply "There is no organized stalking. You need to see a psychiatrist." seems to indicate some sort of official cover is in effect.

Can this mean that citizens of this planet are witnessing the formation of a world wide dictatorship? From where I sit, that's about the only answer that makes sense, in light of what I observe. My best guess as to why a large, well funded, internationally networked organization of “control freak” thugs exists is to work towards the common dream of past and no doubt current dictators or would-be dictators.

Similarity to political thuggery during the formative stages of dictatorships is noted.

What is the full weight of the mental health system?
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

https://isis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Harassment - an extra-judicial corrections system Empty The fear of death is the beginning of slavery

Post  X-Hentric Tue May 12, 2009 1:11 pm

I think that these groups of people who operate this way are permanently stuck, and that one ought not become overly upset when they try to destroy you ... See The Tyranny of Public Opinion and forge ahead! Oh ... and avoid things like 12-Step "programs" and the like ... Develop mental independence and even emotional independence ...

We may be living under a global dictatorship where those well-connected go around destroying who they want to on a whim. They have an army of servants in every walk of life. We are in the place where spirits get eaten. So, protect your spirit. How do we do this?

Here's another gem silent octavius had left at the first exit, Thirteen Choruses For the Divine Marquis by Robert Anton Wilson

I dreamed I called D.A.F. de Sade on the phone and asked him, "Jesus told me that he and you agree on at least one thing and it explains freedom. What is that one thing?"

"Quite simple," he replied, "don't be afraid of the Cross. The fear of death is the beginning of slavery."

And the line went dead with a triumphant click like a barred door falling open.

This kind of humor in the face of a global corporate psycho-medico prison complex is powerful, indeed. We need to mock those Monster Criminals running this carnival. And that goes for their lackeys, lapdogs, and hired State mafias as well. Mock them all. jocolor
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

https://isis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum