The Emergency Exit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to The Theoreticians of Rebellion?

4 posters

Go down

What happened to The Theoreticians of Rebellion? Empty What happened to The Theoreticians of Rebellion?

Post  X-Hentric Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:45 am

The website seems to have been sabotaged. What the fuck happened?

I'm tired of this crap! Forget the Internet. For real. I'll see you all on the Other Side! Twisted Evil
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

https://isis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What happened to The Theoreticians of Rebellion? Empty Re: What happened to The Theoreticians of Rebellion?

Post  Shiro Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:19 pm

tongue 

Last edited by Shiro on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Shiro

Back to top Go down

What happened to The Theoreticians of Rebellion? Empty Re: What happened to The Theoreticians of Rebellion?

Post  X-Hentric Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Not only isis, but noal's "meta9" and even the main phpbb3now.com - gone.

I am surprisingly kind of relieved shiro. I think I am in your camp now - sick of the Internet as it is merely a reflection of the world we live in ... I appreciate the presence of the few ... but, is it worth knocking ourselves out over? Do I really want to type notes up from my notebooks only to have it disappear?

I'll stay in touch, but maybe we few Theoreticians of Rebellion would be better off meeting up for One Final Stand Camping Rendevouz where we could just make one another laugh and say "to Hell with the gorts and the entire damn Takerville!" ----

It's an idea. Maybe it's just a pipe dream ... I would have to convince (kidnap???) a woman to accompany me on my next adventure (escape???).

Everybody's on the run, 'cause Janie's Got a Gun ... We could all live like Josey Wales and his band of ??? what ??? outlaws ??? misfits ??? nonconformists ???? noncompliant refuse-to-do-as-we-are-told-nicks ??? beatniks ???

bounce affraid rabbit bom drunken Sleep scratch study

some kind of motley crew, huh? lol!
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiro Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:12 pm

tongue 

Last edited by Shiro on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Shiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiro Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:39 pm

tongue 

Last edited by Shiro on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Shiro

Back to top Go down

Post  X-Hentric Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:07 am

No need to apologize about the advice ... I will be in touch.

It's a shame the other site is so buggy.
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiro Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:46 am

tongue 

Last edited by Shiro on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Shiro

Back to top Go down

Post  X-Hentric Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:39 pm

I have heard on some progressive radio stations early in the morning that the State in Iran has been blocking certain websites over there sporadically as an attempt to "control" - what to call it - intelligence gathering, I guess.

Do you think there is actually a chance that the State is doing that here??? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm....

I guess someone might accuse us of being a little paranoid ... What a Face

I didn't have time to respond before, but you know, many people encouraged me to leave Jersey and explore, including my mom, as well as "the Aborigine." Then again, the so-called "radical" Aborigine is always suggesting, "Don't you think you ought to at least consider engaging in some humble employment, if not actual "gainful employment."

Both the Aborigine and my mother confuse me sometimes. I take responsibility for leaving Jersey. There was that fucking van driver and the whole "required compliance with treatment facility" that was wearing on my nerves, as well as a woman who was stringing me along, frustrating me, as well as goddamn police in my hometown and surrounding areas. The straw that broke the camel's back was when Asbury Park police had me on the ground for "jay walking" ---- 70 dollar fine ... They were total retards, those thug State mafia cops.

So ... I tried to get out of the police state only to find that the entire United States may be such a police state. Actually, so far, the police haven't been half as bad as back in Jersey ... but, then again, I think we are just getting aquainted and things could get ugly at any time over virtually nothing at all. Already they warned me about my Makita radio. They don't want to hear it from 50 feet away. Is this 1940? Am I in Berlin?

As for phpbb3now, I'll have to give it a chance to recover. I'll check back later in the day.

What do you think about the chances of the US doing the same thing as Iran is doing, blocking certain sites? Of course, it's just possible the people at phpbb3now are smoking really good weed and nobody is manning the ship ... No
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiro Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:07 pm

tongue 

Shiro

Back to top Go down

Post  X-Hentric Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:59 pm

You are alright shiro. You are honest. Feel your funk ... the truer your blues, the truer your joy. That's been my experience anyway. Most artists and musicians say they create their best material when sad or blue (for no particular reason). I don't want to glorify sadness and the blues though, since joy can sneak in --- it's all mixed together I think. I mean, I don't think we feel one emotion at a time. There may be a sad kind of happiness or a happy kind of sadness.

Have you ever read Ira Levin's THIS PERFECT DAY? It's out of print, but worth tracking down ... I promise you will be inspired. I read it when I was 15 and have been back to it again and again ... I may read it again soon.

I am just surprised there are not more of us "incurables." It is creepy how effective the brainwashing has been. Consider yourself blessed.

As far as the Aborigine goes, I wish he were more radical, but --- You know, I have lost every hero I've ever had. From the Native American to the African-American to the people of India. I am disappointed that everyone is as bad as the paleass. I really think we have to be our own hero. Even if we have to be an anti-hero. We have to be our own leaders. As Nat has said, everyone else has been bought and sold.

It looks like phpbb3now is down for a good chunk of time this time. From the comments we have gotten (as far as what we discuss being quite unique), I would not be surprised if we've been blocked. The local officials are directly in the chain of command for "Homeland Security."

I forgive the Aborigine though. He just wants to remain free as possible. He is trying to get up into the mountains and just stay out of the way of the fascist pigs and the home-grown militias. I'm down for riding into the sunset.

For all we know, the detention camps are coming with an order for martial law. How much more expensive can food become before the people start to riot???
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiro Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:47 pm

tongue 

Shiro

Back to top Go down

Post  X-Hentric Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:24 pm

I know that Nat would be down with us all banding together. Even if this doesn't transpire until next year. Yes, they want us isolated in a dimension called loneliness (divide and conquer). You see, we empower one another.

We can use this forum, but as far as staying in touch with Nat, I would have to get a phone ... some kind of prepaid one ...

I would like to discuss this further in the private forum (Inner Circle) at the other place, but if the spooks are fucking with phpbb3now.com (maybe paying the people who just bought it to interrupt service), then I will do what I can here. I feel bad for noal if this is the case, since he was incorporating a phpbb3now forum into his vision for blogradio.

I think we have found the beginnings of a tribe. It will inspire and motivate us to hang in there and hold on and fight for our survival (psychological, spiritual, emotional, physical) if we have some kind of plan.

Should I make a private section in this forum? Not that this would keep the spooks from spooking ...

What does Crypogon have to say?
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiro Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:36 pm

tongue 

Last edited by Shiro on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Shiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiro Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:56 am

tongue 

Last edited by Shiro on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Shiro

Back to top Go down

Post  X-Hentric Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:46 am

That pisses me off that employers are so arrogant. I would laugh. I would be like, "What websites?? I'm X-Hentric ... you are welcome to register at ... woops ... another one bites the dust! You know, it's funny, I'll work on a website for a few years and then it kind of disappears for whatever reason. It's probably just a chemical imbalance."

I just love busting balls - er, I mean, busting gorts.

Those employers are such gorts, it makes me wish I were Freddie Freakin Krugar. I'ld haunt them.

I will try to contact Nat (no funds at the moment) and see if I can give you his number. I will explain the "operation" we have in mind. Hollywood can kiss our asses. This ain't no Good Will Hunting in the making. Unlike many out there, we are the real deal. If we put our minds together, we most likely can pull it off. Sure we can make a documentary ... but that is not what matters.

Reality is still more real than TV-land. People may think that if nobody sees something, it is insignificant.

I'm glad this site exists. Maybe I will request, at whywork.org/forum, that Nat please register here and discuss the current situation in this thread with you (or in private). I will do that now.
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiro Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:51 am

tongue 

Last edited by Shiro on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Shiro

Back to top Go down

Post  X-Hentric Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:31 pm

You'll love DEAD MAN. If only xog, yougetajob, and whyjob had seen it. They might have understood my "Stupid Fucking White Man!" comment. When the shoe fits .... Twisted Evil

The Native in the film is great. He doesn't pull any punches. I love the way he thinks William Blake is THE poet ... and he tells Depp something like, "You once were a great poet. Now you will write your poetry in blood."

By the way, you remember the film, Henry Fool? Have you seen the sequel, Fay Grimm? I haven't seen a film in a very long time, but the next time I do, it will be that one. I've watched the little I can find about it on Youtube, and Fay is hilarious in it. I hear Henry turned out to be a "terrorist" Laughing

AWOL --- that's good.

See how much fun honesty can be? We can be pissed off, furious, mad, and laugh our asses off. We're just "keepin' it real" Exclamation

as are Corporate Avenger ...
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiro Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:13 pm

tongue 

Shiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiritofthewolf Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Hi guys,

Yeah, it's weird re. the phpbb3now.com situation, their official forums are down - just like The Theoreticians Of Rebellion - but other people's forums hosted there are still up and running...

There's plenty of corporate bullying going on over here in the UK too, I know there's been at least one worker sacked because their employer didn't like the comments (i.e. telling the truth!) they made on facebook. I think a lot of the major corporations have introduced clauses into workers contracts saying comments on social networking sites which they deem unfit will lead to dismissal. It's like they want total fucking control of a person's life!

Shiro, yes you're right about the airline asking people to work for FREE!!! It was British Airways and they're asking employees to work for a month with no pay. I guess the CEO who's earning about £750,000 a year plus another £1,000,000 in share bonuses has forgotten what financial shit the average person has to deal with every month.... I hope BA's workers give them the finger otherwise I can see this idea catching on!

They were discussing the above on the bbc last night on a show called Question Time, I couldn't believe the sanctimonious politicians present who said it was a good idea! Then again maybe I could, there's a huge furore going on in the UK at the minute about politicians expenses. They're supposed to just claim for general cost of living stuff but it's been found that they've been claiming for everything under the sun - £8000 tv's, moat cleaning(!), mortgages for family members etc. The majority of them have all been found to have their snouts in the trough!!

There's a sequel to Henry Fool?! Wow, I'll have to look out for that. I picked up a copy of HF off ebay for about £2 when you mentioned it over at the other place and it's a great little movie!

Spiritofthewolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:09 pm

Howdy all.

I've read this thread, glad to see there's still a place for us to talk. Isis.phpbb3now seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth. Based on what I know of server configurations and the like, it appears to me the the board was totally deleted. Could be wrong, though.

I don't think any "spooks" did it. I don't think anyone other than ourselves has the slightest interest in us. Ten years of trying to accomplish something on the Internet only to accomplish virtually nothing has pretty well convinced me of that. Nobody cares. We are not dangerous. We're not doing anything here that concerns Homeland Security or anyone else but ourselves. That's the stark fact of it, IMO. Paranoia can serve to give oneself a sense of importance. Sometimes we want to think people are out to get us because we have some special significance. But they aren't, because we don't.

As for a get-together, hell, it's definitely a fascinating idea. If it were ever to happen, we ought to invite a documentary film crew. I can't promise anyone would be interested (see above), but I think we would have a better chance of getting the message out in that format than any other. But that's pretty far-fetched. I'm discouraged and hopeless about most things. As I told Mike the other day, I doubt anything any of us are doing is going to make much impact. The world is deeply uninterested.

I'm just in rough shape mentally anyway. I'm in questionable health, with unexplained and worrisome pains all the time, I'm drinking almost uncontrollably, having knock-down, drag-out fights with the female co-resident several times a week, and feeling like 10 years of effort on the internet have reached a dead end. Something needs to change for me, but I have no hope anything will, except something like a disease diagnosis.

I guess we just have to live our values and give up any hope otherwise. Do it just because it's the right thing to do, and nothing more than that. It's pretty clear to me that nothing more is available from this lifestyle.

As for YGAJ, he was never serious about this, IMO. He sat by and watched me get torn to shreds on another forum for over 10 pages and said nothing in my defense. I lost interest in him then.

Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Shiro Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:49 pm

tongue 

Shiro

Back to top Go down

Post  X-Hentric Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:49 pm

The Theoreticians of Rebellion ride again, but I'm not sure for how long. I swear this pattern is similar to what is said to be happening to cyberians in Iran. The State is sporadically blocking sites. I think we have resilliance, and as long as we are not too attached to our "work," we can find a way to meet up.

I may start posting a little at x-christians (if I can find it again) just so there will be a "place" I can be found by the Theoreticians of Rebellion.

Be safe out there.
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:57 pm

I was pulled out of my house 2:30 AM Saturday by five cops and taken to the hospital psych ward, where I had blood and urine taken. I had been discussing suicide with some people online and these "friends" decided to call the police. I was threatened with commitment several times but was let out after several hours. I have a "follow-up" on Monday with the local mental health center. Not sure what happens there - but hopefully not a return to the hospital. I'll keep you posted, unless I'm unable to.

Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  X-Hentric Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:47 am

We are Legion Brother Naturyl, we are legion. Take courage and don't let them ECT !!! May your brainwaves be protected. I guess it is true that no Good Deed goes unpunished. I guess you have been too effective in affecting reality as of late ... No

Thank you for keeping us posted. I go to court for arraingnment Tuesday, 6/23 ... I will also keep us posted (if I can ...). affraid
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nat Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:39 am

I've asked one of those who voted to call the police to cover the costs of me being kicked out of my home as a result of their actions. Time will tell whether that happens. It may not. But if I do leave my home, I will probably be offline a while. I'll keep in touch if and when I can. Time will tell. I've given up hope, but I will struggle to keep my life livable, as best I can.

Best,
Nat

Nat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down