The Emergency Exit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Registration Process

2 posters

Go down

Registration Process Empty Registration Process

Post  X-Hentric Thu May 07, 2009 6:34 pm

I am going to allow users to activate their own accounts unless we get hit with spam. Welcome Blaze. Wow, you were the last one in over at isis.phpbb3now.com, and now you are the first one in at isis.forumotion.com

forumotion --- we take a licking and keep on moving ... we keep pushing ...
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

https://isis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Registration Process Empty Re: Registration Process

Post  Blaze Fri May 08, 2009 5:46 pm

X-Hentric wrote:Welcome Blaze. Wow, you were the last one in over at isis.phpbb3now.com, and now you are the first one in at isis.forumotion.com

I'm a man of contradictions. Thanks for the welcome... again.

I hope your writing won't be lost on the other site (assuming it doesn't start to function again).
There is some written thought over there that must be preserved. I still wasn't finished wading through your voluminous insight.
Blaze
Blaze

Back to top Go down

Post  X-Hentric Fri May 08, 2009 6:08 pm

pirat It should be safe over there. Now, the stuff over at whywork.org/forum may disappear in September 2009. It happened at a site called gortbusters.

Writing does seem to help, especially when it is received. Thanks for showing me that The Emergency Exit has been found. sunny

The Wayback Machine ought to catch some of it.

Just in case. One never knows, does one? Look how easily people are ground into the dirt in this world. Evil or Very Mad

Actually, it's just as well that I don't have access to my own machines ... then I would keep going and going, trying to organize. I'm going to call it a day. I'll peck away at this.
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

https://isis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum