The Emergency Exit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

incommunicado

2 posters

Go down

incommunicado Empty incommunicado

Post  Blaze Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:40 am

Things appear to be off-line at the other forum ( heretics in chains) since last night. Anyone?
Blaze
Blaze

Back to top Go down

incommunicado Empty Re: incommunicado

Post  X-Hentric Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:35 pm

Damn it. This really shows me where I stand as far as storing stuff there ... It's futile isn't it Blaze?

I don't have the motivation to start again. It's been great to hear your perspective though. For real.
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

https://isis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaze Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Most states are temporary, right? The other forum will likely return suddenly as it has in the past after these black-outs (and you know I am no optimist). Why not take shelter here for a while, out of the NW rain? I read all the posts (ten pages I think) at Whywork in response to Sashil's statement. Very interesting. (Can I assume that the 'bloo' there is the same 'bloo' at Heretics in Chains?) I thought you handled the debate with your usual grace and dignity even if you were perhaps outnumbered.
Blaze
Blaze

Back to top Go down

Post  X-Hentric Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:16 pm

I wonder if I can link to a song for us .... ...Mutron Angel

Thanks Blaze. Coming from you, what you said may help me sleep well tonight. I had a little confrontation with a so-called friend out here (out west) who is also from Jersey. We were ready to fight over a damn discrepancy over one freakin' beer ... It's pathetic ... but at least I grabbed the beer back with the intentions to die for it. Laughing

Mad I'm just trying to breathe easy. I have much love for people, but when they push their luck, I have a surprise for them. I even surprise myself. affraid

Take care ...
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

https://isis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum