The Emergency Exit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching for a theme with print option

Go down

Searching for a theme with print option Empty Searching for a theme with print option

Post  X-Hentric Fri May 08, 2009 1:29 pm

I am experimenting with themes and styles. My main concern is to be able to print the threads. So far, each style I choose does not print well at all.

When I checked the forumotion help forum, I read there that there is no plans in the works to add a print button. Their suggestion was to copy and paste into MS Word! Mad

I am not putting too much energy into this site --- lots of themes and icons and the like, but printing text written is something so fundamentally important to me. The pages take a long time to load because of all graphics.

Printing ... print view ... That is essential --- I may search for a different free forum.

The universe may be falling to pieces around me ... but I will forge ahead.

There is an Action button that allows you to print the thread. The browser's print preview does not display anything. I'm not sure why. And yet, using the Action button and choosing print does work. I guess we can make use of this.
X-Hentric
X-Hentric
Admin

https://isis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum